Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Weekend!

This weekend was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!!! We had our Play Date with Avery & Kason on Saturday afternoon. I took a handful of toys and put them in the front yard, 3 chairs for us to sit, and let the kids run wild. All of them are officially walkers now! We didn't really sit that much, but you know.... Kayla brought suckers for everyone too! This was Wyatt & Whitley's first experience with a sucker... They LOVED it! Cried a lot of tears when it got too little and I had to throw it out! I have to go to the grocery store today on my lunch break and on the list: Suckers. I just know these will help in an emergency situation when I need them to behave. Kason & Whitley sliding!
Wyatt and his sucker
Whitley eating the wrong end...
She got more grass than sucker at times... hahaha!!!
So... I know the picture below is pretty funny... A brother picking on his sister. BUT Wyatt has become a "hitter". He hits everyone and everything lately. The cat, his sister, me, toys... And I know he knows he's not supposed to do it because he will look at me and wait for me to correct him and then he'll do it again. I give up. I don't want to hit him for hitting, that makes no sense. So, I think I'll just hope this is a phase and try to stop him as much as I can when I see it.
He can be really sweet when he wants...
I love how he's looking at her!



Wyatt got in my nail polish!
There. I fixed it.
Whitley's bed has been (almost broken) for a while now... Well, this weekend, it broke for real. So I did what any one would do, and wedged a bucket under the crib, to hold it up until Frog gets home to fix it. hahahaha!! He is going to rethink my handy domestic skillz when he sees this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment