Thursday, July 29, 2010

Turning Over a New... Blog

Thanks for following us to our NEW & IMPROVED blog!! WELCOME!!
This blog will be a little different from the old blog in just a few ways. Of course I will continue to post daily/weekly pictures of the Twins, but I will also be writing more. I feel like I've become so lazy with the blog lately! I want to write about things I feel passionatly about. So much is happening with the twins these days, and I have so many ideas! I really hope to get some more Mommy Followers so I can check out their blogs and see what they are doing, and what their lil' ones are doing too!
So, check my blog regularly, I'll be working really hard on it from now on!
Thanks you guys!!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I know how you can archive your old blog into your new one! Look at this: you want to export your blog (under settings): http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=97416

    ReplyDelete