Friday, August 20, 2010

Christmas In August!


I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner! That means the Twins 1st Birthday is coming too... OH.MY.GOSH! I've already started daydreaming of waking up Christmas morning, sitting in front of the tree watching W & W play with all the empty boxes, instead of their toys! hahaha!!! I know this Christmas won't be as fun as the years to come, but I am soooo looking forward to it anyway!
Last Christmas was really weird for us. We had one week old newborns, NO sleep, feeding around the clock, needless to say I was not in the Christmas Spirit!
I am getting so excited to get our tree out and put ornaments (half way up so the tots don't mess with them), and decorate the house with tacky trinkets, just like my mom did! Hell, I might even pull out some tinsel next year! HA!
Since Wyatt & Whitley won't really need too much this year, we won't be going too crazy with gifts, but I do have a few things in mind that I for sure want to get them...


Radio Flyer Wagon For Two!

How cute, right? This will be perfect for Mardi Gras time, Arts & Crafts, strolls on the compound, or going to the beach!

Activity Table

They have already begun pulling up on things, so I think this will be a great toy in a couple months!


Walking Toy


1 comment:

  1. Baylor got a red ryder wagon for Christmas last year and absolutely loves it! Especially during the cooler months, we will get out and walk in the afternoons and we plan on using it this year for tailgating! Baylor got 2 activity tables for his bday last year. One never gets used at all! Would you like to buy it?

    ReplyDelete