Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change of Plans.

As the Twins First Birthday approaches, I keeping having this awful feeling about our original plans to not have a big celebration since they won't remember it.

It's true, our babies won't remember the party or any of the presents. They also won't remember being rocked to sleep at night, playing peekaboo or the first time they saw a real-live-duck. But just because they won't remember it, doesn't keep me from making each and every day their happiest. Even though the experiences are fleeting their minds, the love and happiness is going to stick with them forever.

So, taking in consideration the balloons, cake and presents will be forgotten we've decided to HAVE A PARTY!!!! I am so excited, too!

Their Birthday falls on a Thursday, so Frog and I will take off work that day and have a Mommy, Daddy, Wyatt & Whitley Day! Possibly go to the park or something fun like that. That night I plan to let them eat a small cupcake after dinner too :) The party will be the following weekend, probably on Sunday. I guess I better get to work on their party, since it's only a couple months away! I still cannot believe we will have ONE YEAR OLDS! Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment