Friday, October 15, 2010

Seems like yesterday...

Yes, it seems like yesterday that I was pregnant. It's been over a year since we found out were were expecting twins, and now they've almost been here a year! I know I keep saying "I can't believe they are about to be a year old!!!" but I really can't believe it!!!!!! hahaha!!!! I just looked at these pictures for the first time in a while and I can't help but grin when I look thru them.... This weekend coming up will be a year ago that we had our big baby shower, and my dad and Terri came down too! Time sure is flying and I just wish it would slow down enough for me to catch my breath! They are growing like rag-weeds, and I just know they will be walking any week now! Anyway, just wanted to travel down memory lane today, hope everyone has a great weekend! WAR EAGLE!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment