Monday, January 10, 2011

1st Weekend With Out You :(

Well, we made it through the 1st full week with Frog being gone and me holding the fort down... Might not have made it all in on piece, but we made it. I can't imagine being a single mother forever, I don't know how some women do it. At least I know my hubby will be home soon!
Friday night my BFF Laney came over to stay the night with her little boy, Landon! After the kids went to bed, we popped open the wine and had girl talk all night! It was great, and much needed! The next morning they shared pancakes on the kitchen floor and then I took The W's shopping at the mall with Grammy!

Sunday was fffrrreezing... We stayed inside most of the day. Whitley had a bad fall in my bathroom. She tripped while walking to my tub and chipped her brand new tooth! Pic below... The right front one. She only cried for a minute, so she must be fine! I was freaked out, to say the least. hahaha!!! After that incident and a few other minor ones, I decided to bundle them up and let them burn some energy outside! Whitley was half way across the yard and Wyatt was ready to come in! I can't win. Over all, the week flew by and I now know I can do this! ... Enjoy the pics!





Wyatt crying because he wants to go inside!

So cute, even with a snotty nose!



WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment